会社概要

History


1905 “NISHIUMI KINZO STORE” established by Kinzo Motobayashi.
Walking sticks and other import goods handled.
1930 Katsuji Motobayashi assumed the president.
A factory of walking sticks established in Motomachi, Namihaya-ku.
1954 Reorganized into a company limited in March.
Katsuji Motobayashi assumed the president.
1958 A liaison office opened in Tokyo.
1961 A liaison office was upgraded to Tokyo branch, relocated from Nagasumi-cho, Taito-ku to Higashinippori, Arakawa-ku and new company building established.
1964 10th anniversary of establishment of MOTOBAYASHI CO.,LTD.
Awarded as “Contributor of Export” by Minister of International Trade and Industry.
1968 Fukuoka sales branch opened.
1972 Shoichi Motobayashi assumed the president.
1974 New head quater building built in Minami Senba, Minami-ku, Osaka.  
1977 Started a business as the sole agent for “CELINE” lighters.
1983 New office buliding of Tokyo branch built and relocated to the present office address, Ningyo-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku.
Original lighter “GARI GARI” developped and marketed.
1987 Osaka headquater relocated to the present office address, Kita-Horie, Nichi-ku, Osaka and new office building built.
1990 Sponsoring “SUZUKA 8 HOURS” motor cycle race for 3 years from 1990.
1991 “SOUTH YARA” opened in the shopping mole in JR Osaka station.
1992 Shoichi Motobayashi assumed the chairman.
Yoshio Motobayashi assumed the president.
1997 Tokyo branch renewed and expanded.
Paid-up capital increased to JPY69,600,000 by accepting the investment from Osaka Small and Medium Business Investment & Consultation Co.,Ltd. (SBIC West Japan).
 
2000 95th anniversary celebrated.
Yoshio Motobayashi assumed the chairman.
Shozo Motobayashi assumed the president.
2005 100th anniversary celebrated.
2008 Shop opening of the first “quattro angori”. Select shop of bag and variety goods that selects mainly Italian factory brand “Orobianco”.
2010 Shozo Motobayashi assumed the chairman.
Shoji Motobayashi assumed the sixth president.

コメントは受け付けていません。